Wed, Aug 24|
The Untethered Woman: Become The Woman You Admire In Documentaries
A group program for female entrepreneurs who want to make clear and confident decisions and build the legacy they dream of.
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Build momentum, and let's cut the bullsh*t.
The Untethered Woman is a 3-month program for female entrepeneurs who are ready to take action, put clear plans in place, and achieve their wildest dreams.
If you're ready to become the brave woman you admire in documentaries, this is for you.
This is also for you if...
- You haven't been honest or clear with yourself about what you really want
- You're avoiding hard conversations
- You’re currently the queen of putting off big decisions
- You feel disconnected from your intuition
- You’re done playing small
- You feel lost and helpless some days, unsure of what to do next
- You’re tired of doing it alone
- You know your success is bigger than this
If you join, you'll walk away with...
- Clarity and strong communication skills
- Confidence to actually make big decisions
- Your most loving, confident, and clear self
- Certainty in your next steps for the next 6 months+
- Connection to your voice so you can use it effectively
- Tangible tools and strategies to create your legacy
- Resources & support beyond belief
Length: 3 months
The investment: $1,500/month or $4k up front
There are only 4 spots available. If this feels like this is exactly what you need, please check out with the 'secure my spot' ticket below.
Please note: this is not a guarantee that you're in the program; this is the first step to discussing your options with Antoinette and ensuring it's a great fit!